Saturday, May 22, 2010 Saturday, May 22, 2010

Went to watch "Once A Gangster" w Mum , Dad and sis today .

It was NC16 ! I was the only one that had to smuggle -.-


The show was nice . First part already can tell why it's NC16 xD


It's extremely violent and parential guidance is really needed . . .


~ Freezed to death ~


Oh ! And my "symbolism of womanity" , ARH ! Sigh of relief . Gladys !!! Imma happy girl now (: Hahahaha . Scared me to death for the pass few days .


Baby , get well soon ^^


lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com