Friday, June 04, 2010 Friday, June 4, 2010
Woke up very early today . Sort of too early for my normal timing .


Cause wasn't able to sleep at all . Baby was out the WHOLE NIGHT . Very worried ...


Then was able to contact him . Just change a shirt and rushed out of the hse to find him .


Got to his hse with Jonas there . Then we talked . And i gave him Ice-cream :D


I spent long time to cheer him up . And Jonas just used a disc , a Russell Peters disc , without using any effort , to cheer him up . Haiz ... so sad :(


Was happy to see him smile (:


Stayed there with him for awhile before heading back home . We both had tummy aches :( His was a really bad one . Take care dear !


Reached home . Lucky my sis's mum didn't ask anything .


Watched Marley & Me while eating . Then him , Jonas and i went for a nap . Hahaha so damn cute !


Woke up and was having cold sweat + headache . My body's really malfunctioning wrongly .


Anyway , take care dear ! ILY !


And Jonas ! I shall forgive you about what you said earlier :]

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com