Sunday, June 06, 2010 Sunday, June 6, 2010
5th June 2010 went to J8 with mum and sis .


AND 3 GUYS STALKED ME !


Hahaha ... was Baby , Jonas and FangYu xD


Was shopping for sis's clothes for sku and then when i glance up , i saw them looking down .


Sis was very stressed cause she can't shop in peace xP


~ Saw FangYu's head again ~

Went into popular then Baby said they're inside too . Went round the place like an idiot .


Then mum was directly facing them . I had to stand in between to block her .


Mum walked out and we stood outside POP . Then i saw FangYu's head pop out to look for me .


I did the high-pitch "hhhhhhhhhh" sound to hint him to move back .


The mum ask me "What's wrong with you ?" I said nothing xD


Hahahahaha . Then walked around some more and got back home .


~ Damn bored ~


Baby's tummy ache 4 days ler :(


Wish him get well soon ^^

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com