Sunday, December 05, 2010 Sunday, December 5, 2010


FML .


LIke , really SERIOUSLY !


Great . Now i need to change my lifestyle for the sake of another person . I have to hide my feelings inside .  Everything also hide lah . Crying , smiling , angry , happy also , hide inside lah . Anything also cannot say lor . Delete this blog lah . Every single thing i do also wrong lah .

 I KNOW I VERY STUPID LAH

KAY ?

EVERY THING I DO ?

ALSO KANA SCOLDINGS .


Nobody recognises my strengths . My parents , teachers and ++ more lah hor -.-

Friends are there to be happy for you when you've done something good , knows what you do or at least tried to do . Cheers you up when you're sad even though you're like sad almost everyday . But just a "cheer up" also does make sense . Someone that cares for you doesn't scold you ALL the time and never say a good thing about you . Out of 100 things there is , she only spots out the 1 mistake you do and marks that deeply in your heart .

Seriously lah . I was trying to be happy also but every time it's like this way . Does life really only has a way out ? If that is it , i'd rather go hell . THIS is how much i hate it .

 
Maybe my life further ahead will be tougher . Standing in the battlefield alone . Striving hard to get what people want is in my head . Here alone when everyone's all gone . Studying real hard so that my parents would stop looking down on me . Improving on anything that i'm learning now so that people will stop judging me by those things that i've done wrong but the good things i've accomplish .


Please , friends , if you've seen this , please don't ask me what happen . Cause i'm forbidden to say . But if you wanna know if i'm alright or to make me feel a little bit lighter , pray that it'll rain sooner . Because this way , with the atmosphere , my throat will stop hurting and that screw in my eye would loosen so that it's easier for the tears to pour .

Labels : eff-my-life .

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com