Friday, November 05, 2010 Friday, November 5, 2010
"Don't worry , i won't leave you ."
All i wanted was a , "Don't worry , i won't leave you ."


Is that really too much to ask ... I had a bad dream . Dreaming you'd leave me . Because these few days everything just didn't go right for us . And it just carried on this way until finally we split .



I was really worried . I started to tear . Then i just told you i was afraid you will leave me . You became angry . I don't see a reason why you should . Whenever you tell me not to leave you , that you are afraid that i'll leave you , i just tell you i won't . And stop thinking about it . Cause i really love you .



I was too afraid yesterday , but you just tell me , "You want me to jump down the building is it ?" . What ?! Did i do ??? Then the next thing you said was , "Bye ." I was really confused then , but i had to say bye back , so i hanged the phone . You called back . I said i just don't want you to leave me . Then in the end , you just said bye again .



That's when i needed you the most , but you wanted to hang the call . Okay , so i had to depend on myself , and go to bed . Now i don't know if i should answer your call anymore . Someone tell me what to do .



__________________________




Fiona was sweet . She made me smile on FaceBook . Hahaha . We talked about our future wedding , and how fun we'll make it . Read her blog . I got this from her blog , credits to her . And it's copyrighted !


She's really sweet (:

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com