Friday, June 11, 2010 Friday, June 11, 2010
10th June 2010


Yesterday went for Dental so had MC for Band .


Had bodyguards etc Baby and Jonas (:


Went to eat then gone to GRC .


Met ZhengHui and FangYu .


Was wearing heels then much taller and the feel was different . Didn't aim a single ball .


FangYu told me to take off my shoes and try . Maybe the atmosphere and my sight will be different . So i tried (:


And i got a ball in (: After that was kinda hard . We all kept disturbing Jonas about *eh hem* with the black ball xD


ZhengHui kept asking me to show him the photo . Made lots of noise then Jonas emo :D


Hahahaha playing only lah Jo !!! Lax lah ... ;P ZhengHui was the ass man . Hahaha idiot (:


------------------------------


11th June 2010


Had NDP .


Was so tired . Fell asleep on Gladys's shoulders and then Yvonne's ;P


After training went for lunch with Sofea and Angeline . Planned for damn long lorh ! Finally we made it (:


Saw DOLLS at Minitoons . Gawd ! Eeeewwww :'( Sorry Angeline for screaming at your ears :x


At foodcourt Sofea ordered noodles and she suddenly gone haywired . "Fried fish BEHHHHH hoon" LOLS ! So funny xP


Chat and ate . Left walk around hub then splitted to go home .


Met Baby at KP then sort things out ^^ yes !


Jonas accompanied us to the playground and slack .


He made me flew up at that bridge thingy and i screamed :P


Then my phobia came back . Yuck man . Got down then continue watch "Spirited Away" w Darling .


Then Jo , Fish , B and i went to B's house . They played Maple while we continued watching .


Played around (: I love Maple ! (It's has high voltage that tends to get ppl shocked .) Cause of him . Hahahaa make me addicted to lots of things .


Last of all , imma addicted to him too ^^


LOVE .

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com