Friday, October 08, 2010 Friday, October 8, 2010
Our 7th Month .
Hi Blog , long time no post (:

Baby has got a new phone ! Although it is secondhand but to me it's new (: We keep snatching around to use sia . Hahaha and it's slow . Maybe one of the reason is cause it's Samsung -.-


Anyway , i won't be posting here until 29th October ;) Which is my 7th month , ghost festival / anniversary with Baby (: Cause i'm gonna starting chiong-ing my subjects now ! Whoo ! Finally . Must study . My english is dropping :( Best wishes to myself :D

It's also marking day ! So just nice exams are over and that's my next dental appt so that cold-blooded penguin will go with me ^^


I have a beautiful candle next to me now which is freaking hard to light . Every one minute , it goes off == Ergh ! But that does not mean i'm going to burn the midnight oil . I'm just trying to save electricity , but i'll end up wasting even more electricity cause i'll turn on and off the lights again just to light the candle . Oh well . I think i should just use the light . The candle smells bad too . Phewwwwuack ~

Jiayousss Everybody !

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com