Saturday, September 11, 2010 Saturday, September 11, 2010
PROGRESS REPORT :
"I'M MISSING YOU TO DEATH ."



Omg !! I miss Sayang MUCH MUCH ! Haven seen him for 3 days :( 1 more day to go :( I miss him :( And of course my friends lah . Haiz ... How i hate holidays but i agree that my work is done punctually (: Hahaha .


Saya Sayangmu ! I love you ! Though we hasn't met for so long but you know , i know you know , that we're still soooooooo close to each other huh (: I love the warmth i feel in your hugs ^^ LOVE YOU ALWAYS !


TaeYang's Wedding Dress ♥





2PM & SNSD's Cabi Song ♥


lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com