Wednesday, September 08, 2010 Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Give in , take a step back .


I'm saying this cause i don't wanna see an almost 2 year old friendship break . Although it sounds little , but , even the whole school knows that they 2 are best friends ! They look like some childhood grown up together buddies when they walk together !


My brothers , has quarrelled over a little matter and are now not talking to each other . Almost a month and a half ! Cause you were saying something a little mean and you sounded like you were not serious in that relationship . As a brother , a friend , he was doing what he was suppose to . Giving you suggestions and an opinion . His point of view on how you should actually treat your gf . If i was there , i would do the same ! And are you going to in turn ignore me like how you are ignoring him now ?


He was just concern about you , letting you take a right step out so that you won't regret in the future . What if your girlfriend , because of that , break up with you ? And seriously , you should treat her better even if she don't treat you that well . I saw her walking by , i told you . Remember what you said ? "Just let her be ."


I was super stun at your reply . I thought you would go over and say hi to her . If you think she do not treat your relationship properly , i suggest you give up . There's no point holding on to that fragile thin of line connected between you two and keep feeling sad cause she neglected you . But if you still love her , i suggest you go and have a talk with her . Don't be afraid . You know all your friends are here to help you . Especially your brothers and sisters . It's better to love someone that loves you more than you love them because this really shows how much a person can do for you .


I'm not taking sides here . Neither did i say he was right . I know it was rude of him to say things in this way . He should have spoke to you nicely and not interfere with your relationship . He should have said he was going to give you his opinion . And HIM ! Should not ignore you when you went to clear things up with him . It's called CHILDISH ! (Although i do that sometimes but ... wtv only to IAN CHEW .) I'll make him read all this . I SWEAR . You two should stop the cold war . I'm serious . Do you think by doing this it helps ? It's not going work . Even until we graduate . You think it's worth it quarrelling over a small matter and leave this friendship that may be your best ever aside ? If i'm you , i won't .


I know how you two felt . It's hard . I quarrelled with Keshana before . A very big one . I cried my worst ever in my whole life . But on actual NDP night , when everybody was celebrating , i went over and smile at her saying , "Can we not quarrel anymore ? Are we fine ?" Then she smiled back and hugged me . That was a super sweet moment we should all catch hold of in our secondary school life cause it's the only time we could step out of our immature bounds and go into a brighter world where you know more things and understand the word "FRIENDSHIP" . You get to experience many once in a lifetime thing . It's priceless .


You shouldn't be feeling so bad over this matter . Which group of buddy don't fight ?! If they don't quarrel , they are not called friends cause they only pretend to be your friend that everything is always perfect . Flawless . I quarrel with the girls last year also what ! Now we're so close ! Like what Facebook's page said . Secondary school life is your best and worst times of your life . One day you can be hugging your best friend as tight as you can , never letting them go . Saying you love them as a best friend . The next day , you can have a conflict with them and start cursing them behind their backs . It's normal . But after awhile , "Hey bestie ! I miss you !"


You might not know what happens next unless you are God like Mr Ng said . So please , as your sister , i feel super bad to be stuck inbetween the both of you , seeing you two not talk to each other . I usually speak to the both of you together . It feels weird talking to one and then going to the other side and talk to the other one . It's not usual . That day , Rich Task , you two were suppose to be a team ! But you were not talking to each other ! In my face ! And Clara's ! How can you let us keep quiet in a corner looking at this ! You two are making us Jan Babies fall apart ! Please ... can you two clear things up ? I kept blabbering nonsense during RT cause i can't stand you two pushing the com to each other and not talking .


You ! That one that threw paper at me with the sentence , "You very irritating" on it . I know ! But what else can i do ? You are ignoring him what ! I'm not gonna sit there and watch what i call a perfect friendship break into pieces of regretted shit .


Btw , sorry WenEn and Azalea :P I'm blogging a long post again :D Hahaha cause of them lorh . And Azalea ! Get well soon ! ;-) Don't think about those stressing things first (: Must regain your health . You want chiong i don't mind doing it with you ^^ Take care !


Sayang ! Wo Ai Ni ! Muack :*

Cherie HeartsHim' Jet HeartsHer'

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com