Tuesday, December 14, 2010 Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Saxes Alumni are back !
Last Friday's Investiture rocks man ! It was sooooo awesome . Was like , everybody's section bonding :D Azalea , Inez and i had to run to hide from YuHui when she chased us for the presents when we can't let
her see and i sacrificed myself ! I was like , ARGH  in front of her face when she pinched my waist . You have no idea how much it hurts until you've tried it .

During the break , went round looking for shoes for Dian . Walk so long cannot find anything sia ! Sorry :X

I almost cried when we present our presents to YuHui ! Is like , she had the most stuffs . Obviously ,

cause we love her too much .

(I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS MUMMY !) :D But it's true anyway , she deserves it ! And to thank us , she made cookies !

Hahaha . I went home and munched everything away . I MEANT ENJOY .

Today's sectionals was special (: Elaine and Ivy came back !! Arhhahahahahaha ! Ivy kept wanting to create a convo with me but i just don't know how to reply !

Then JiaRong took the full band . Elaine and Ivy played along in Titanic . Was super funny lor ! They kept making us laugh .

After that we all went for lunch . Was suppose to be a saxes thing but Christine and Edwyn was sick and Kelly can't make it . JinKeng ran away so ... yeah . It's only me .

Anyway , guess what ? We took Elaine's CAR TO EAT ! I've no idea why am i treating this like it's a super-unbelievable-issue . Maybe i'm just surprised cause i've never seen anyone of my seniors DRIVE before . I find it so cool lah . Next time i'll also come back and drive my juniors out to eat :D

Her car was small and damn cute . Then JiaRong , YuHui , Ivy and i squeezed behind while Issac sat in front with Elaine . Went to a coffee shop to eat . Elaine treated me watermelon juice ! (I'm showing off , YuHui !) Hahahahahaha . Chatted a lot . They told us bout their experiences in band .

Got some other things that made me laughed my ass off . Then JiaRong left with Elaine and then we took bus home .

Was really a fun day man ... Oh my PM !

Dearest Kelly , my Darling :
WEI ! I knew it the first moment i looked into your eyes . Hai ! Then the next second you told me that . I was super shocked leh ! You know you've always been my following example . Cause you are ahead of me in that type of thing . Then i can't believe it lor ! But luckily is not the both of your problems . It can be solved . And someday , i might even get to "YAM-SENG" with you ! :D Okay okay ?! Cheer up huh ! Don't worry lah , i promise i'll lend you my phone to call , message or throw whenever you need it :P

I'm just kidding bout the throwing thing .

Oh and ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahahahaha ! They're the 'awesomest' singers i've ever came across to . Love them all ! Especially the shortest and cutest one :X HAHAHA . I told Beryl bout all the crazy , stupid awesome and unreality real dreams i had about SHINee . She was inside too ! Then she kept laughing at me .

Btw , we visited Orchidville and the Singapore Zoo* . Haha . Had a tummyache again . Ergh ! So pissed . Oh and the photos i'm gonna upload on FB soon .
*Only the outside :D

Anyway , i hope you're having fun with your friends now . You so long never go out with them , hope you'll enjoy yourself (: Should go out more often huh . I managed to go home alone ! But not until the void deck ... Cause there was fogging and all the cockroaches were lying everywhere . Some flying some crawling some sleeping some dead . Ewww . Seriously one of it was like --t--h--i--s-- close to my ear ! Cause it was on the wall . I almost screamed ... Fuck .

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com