Tuesday, June 15, 2010 Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Kinda having a bad mood now .


But i don't wanna skip the great moments i had this morning so ... fine i'll just say .


After NDP went to Hub with Christine and Kelly .


Shopped at HS then went to meet the guys .


Kelly left with her boyfriend .


Jonas asked me bout the earpiece he bought . Then i say not nice . So he change colour .


Show me i say not nice again then went to change back . Hahaha made that guy damn busy ;P


Then Jet , Jonas , FangYu , Christine and I went in search for food @ NEBO .


Ate and played games . Christine and i so had to watch our image ;D


FangYu accidentally poured water on the waitress and she almost said the "F word" xD


Disturb around and eat . Shall post the photos on FB soon .


Played UNO stack and card . Was damn fun lah ! Screamed and laughed (:


After awhile then we left .


Fool around on the bus .


At bus stop waiting for 45 with Jet and Jonas .


Bus came . And i went up . Mum was in the bus . My heart beat like mad . She saw us kiss i think .


I'm dead lah . But amazingly she didn't flare up at me . Just asked who are they and where . Wow ... i almost died . She's checking up on me every hour -.-


Pain-in-the-neck !


So now not just the whole school knows , even Mr Siva , Ms Heng , Mr Chia , and MY MUM knows . So ... no need to hide anymore ?


Anyway , the next half of today was bad .


I was being fooled by you once more . I can't tell what's right and what's wrong anymore . Sometimes i hate the truth from other ppl . But i need to hear the truth from you . I gave you a chance . I won't get angry . But you still didn't wanna use it . Fine .


To the others , i ain't wanna hear anymore !!! That's it okay ?! I don't care i don't sh!t ! Whatever it is . I'll just go with the flow .


AND i hope , you'll come to me with the truth one day .


A lot of couples are breaking now and i don't want that to happen to us too .

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com