Wednesday, July 21, 2010 Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Everybody cried their hearts out .


Lunch with Azalea , WenEn , Mirza and Bernice after sku . Went foodfare while Inez they all went Tosca's house to eat . We split for half an hour to go back home .


Went home pack my bag and left house . Met Azalea at my house bus stop , took 45 and Mirza board the bus at the next stop . Alighted and went to find WenEn opp sku . Met up with Keshana and we went to sku .


Ndp was quite messed up today . Drizzling all the way and we had to sit on wet seats . Went for 4 rounds without cape . Yes ! Then Fikri , Chor Peng , Sean and i did the wave thing with our hands . Then Clara , WenEn and i started singing the St. Nicks Family Day songs and dancing to the song . Kinda forget how to do it le .



WenEn and i didn't go to the extreme end of our YO-ing thing . Not really hyper :D Keshana's head suddenly went damn small cause she didn't put her CURRY POK on top . Haha . Got back sku and Clara's dad fetch again (:


Next day , mama talked to me ... I've confessed to her already . It was horrible . We sat down face to face talking for an hour . And that means i teared for an hour too . She told me about having a boyfriend . The bad and good things . And then finally said we should all go for lunch one day . Wow ~ then she gave me a hug .


That was scary .

lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com