Sunday, July 25, 2010 Sunday, July 25, 2010
You light up my life .


Ndp yesterday was great . Baby came along with his friends to watch the show . Keshana was super funny . She asked Jet to watch her dance but he say he don't want . HAHAHAHA then she was complaining to me all the way . Hahahaha so cute :D


He rushed back to school before i could to pick me up . Then he strolled home with me . Kept talking on the way . Laugh and disturb each other . Then we almost got knocked down by car ! Omg . My heart almost fell out . Cause we j-walk but luckily he pulled me away in time . Phew ~


Slacked at void deck . Then finally able to pursuade him in taking a cab home cause was super late . Then we slept at the same time .


The 20 mins slow walk was super relaxing . Taking turns to share our day's story . He has covered up the sadness i had that day even though there's not much .




We know 24 hours is not enough for us .
Just one walk , makes me satisfied for the day .
Even if we kept silent .
Just one sentence , makes me smile all the way .
If we'd even quarrel .
Just one kiss , puts back all the love that has temporary went away .


I know today you are having mood swing . Not feeling that good . But i hope after the talk with you on the phone , you became happier . And stop thinking bout anything bad okay ?


I'm willing to let you vent all those angers and frustrations on . I'm willing to be your listening ear . I'm willing to cheer you up . I'm willing to be your footsteps and your shadow . But most importantly , i'm willing to stay with you forever .



lead the way .


bio tag link misc


Current mood says i'm:
Crying .


You can do whatever you want but you can't erase these 5 facts :
1. Jet's my future-husband .
2. Azalea and WenEn's my awesome bestfriends .
3. Inez's the most wonderful girlfriend i've met .
4. Clara's that girl i care about most in school .
5. Fiona's my gonna-be-bridemaid .



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com